| Flowdreaming - How to Manifest Anything | Free Abundance Affirmations | Free Article: Think Success | Your Own Free Store | Create Your Own Income-Generating Website | The Work of Abraham | Books & DVDs on Prosperity & Abundance |
A little bit about the Flowdreaming Process:
Flowdreaming is a NEW powerful, easy, and effective new way to manifest anything you wantwhether for more prosperity, money, relief from anxiety, the perfect relationship, a new job or career, more time in your life for that which you love... or anything else.
1. Being in the Flow means that your life is flowing in a general direction that is for your highest good and happiness - live by a "prosperity mind-set".
2. When you fight against the current of your Flow, it's just like swimming upstreamyou encounter obstacles and frustration in your life. Things stop going your way.
3. By daydreaming yourself into the Flow, or "Flowdreaming," you can guide yourself back into the natural, positive Flow of your life.
4. Once in the Flow, you can manifest whatever you want to havesuch as all the happiness and success you desire. It works! No experience with meditation is needed. In fact, you already know how to get into your Flow since a part of your consciousness already exists there right now. Flowdreaming simply means lifting the rest of your mind into this "place" to unleash the most profound transformative power into your life.
Using a kind of "guided daydreaming," you can see, hear, smell, and feel the imagery and sensations of your Flow. But Flowdreaming is much more than a daydream. Flowdreaming has a secondary aspect in which you enter a "place" outside of time or space where your mind and your desires become active, participatory, creative forces that can alter the circumstances in your life. Flowdreaming puts you smack in the center of the Universal manifestational energy of the worldthe Flow (also known as the quantum Zero-Point field). You will know that you have touched this place when you begin to see your desires manifesting in your life... and you will!
These CDs and Books are very effective... here's a sampling of what they offer and more free infomation on the Flowdreaming website >>
Some Free Affirmations for Abundance to manifest anything...
"Fake it til' you make it!"
It's important when thinking about what it is that you want or when saying or reciting affirmations is, to always voice them in the present tensevisualizing what you want as if you already "have" it.
This is the fastest way to manifest anything - money, relationships and more...
Within your mind's eye, visualize putting your whole wanted-scenario up on a screen (just like a movie screen) and "see" the whole "movie" play out exactly like you want it to right now!
Use ALL your senses during this process... see it... feel it... taste it... smell it... get excited about... know it now...
Doing this will raise your vibration to the level of that which you seek and wish to manifest. What that does is it literally aligns you with what you want - and that also puts you in the state of "allowing"... opening up space for you to receive.
You'll alway get what you focus on no matter if it's something that you do or don't want...
"thinking" about something isn't
going to manifest it alone...
Connecting with All your senses
along with your positive EMOTION is what
really DRIVES that which you desire...
Try it... it really works!
Try not to focus on "what is" in your present moment. Thinking about "what is" will just get you more of "what is" and that thought process makes you feel a lower vibration or "feeling state" (negative emotion) ...Is that what you want?
If and when you do notice something that you don't want, use that as a tool like a "jumping off point"just notice what it is you don't want and then "jump up" to shift to a mindset of what it is that you "do want"...
When you now focus on what you do want, you'll actually start to "feel better"... thus raising your vibration to more positive emotions - which will then attract more what you want!
That's how manifesting and creating really works!
When you focus on "what is"... you'll just continue to "get what is"... Keep coming back to what it is that you "do want" and when you stray off, just keep returning to what it is you desire... it's like excercising your brain and emotions to "think and feel" differently than what we were taught. We can create what we want in any moment...
you always have "Choice" about how
you can "Feel" in ANY given moment, anytime...
and... that is true Self-Empowerment!
Here are some simple affirmations to work with... have fun manifesting!
POSITIVE THOUGHT AFFIRMATIONS
|I always choose the path of most light.||I allow myself to think and dream in unlimited ways.|
|I change the way I look at things and the things I look at change.||I create what I want easily and effortessly.|
|My value and worth are increased by everything I do.||The universe works in perfect ways. It always serves my highest good.|
|All the money I spend enriches society and comes back to me multiplied.||I know the essence of what I want and I get it.|
|I feel good about all the money I spend.||I surround myself with things that reflect my aliveness and energy.|
|I can have what I want. I can manifest anything anytime.||I am a success. I allow myself to feel successful.|
|I commit to my path. I choose aliveness and growth.||I speak of success and prosperity. My words uplift and inspire others.|
|I trust that everything comes at the perfect time and in the perfect way.||I now have my ideal life.|
|I demonstrate love with action every day.||Everything I give to others is a gift to myself. As I give I receive.|
|I am increasingly magnetic to money, prosperity and abundance.||My beliefs create my reality. I believe in my unlimited prosperity.|
This section will grow - Please visit again soon...
the way you look at things
and the things you look at Change."
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer
Success to Create Success
by Jafree Ozwald
are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts.
With our thoughts, we make the world." Buddha
Your thoughts create your reality. What you think about grows because that is where you focus your energy. Everything that exists today was once a thought in somebody's mind. This thought became reality through taking action in a focused way.
So in order to create success in the world, we must first develop thought patterns that are aligned with our vision of success. A human mind generates approximately 60,000 thoughts per day, and many of them are the same thoughts as yesterday. How many new thoughts do you have per day?
Do you spend your time recycling the same old thoughts... or do you continuously fill your mind with new ideas? In order to bring about positive change in your life, you must create new empowering thought patterns in your brain.
Old thoughts just create the same old thing... while new thoughts can create success in any area of your life. What thoughts are currently controlling your life?
Do you know what you spend the most time thinking about?
If you are dissatisfied with some part of your life or some personal habit or behavior, you must first become aware of the thought patterns that are creating your current state of dissatisfaction.
Most people are not aware of their thoughts... and do not realize that they have the ability to change their thought patterns at any moment. You can easily shift any mental pattern if you truly desire change and take the necessary action steps.
Below, I have outlined a process that allows you to gain awareness of your mental chatter, and to shift into supportive beliefs and thoughts.
There are basically
two movements of consciousness:
Love and Fear.
Love is allowing what is and fear is resisting it.
Those are the two possibilities in every moment. Nirmala
Weekly action steps to success!
1. Find out what thoughts are flying around in your mind by writing down all of your thoughts for the next three to four days. Buy a small notepad and keep it with you at all times. Then, jot down your thoughts as they occur. This is an amazing exercise because it allows you to obtain a clear picture of your mind.
2. Observe how your thoughts have created your present reality. Examine something that you have accomplished in your life, and notice what thoughts you used to make this happen. Here is a personal example to illustrate this exercise. Margot and I ran the Bolder Bolder 10k race last year. In order for this to occur, we created thoughts such as "I know I can easily run 10K". We also used thought patterns to help us get outside and train for the Bolder Bolder. Some of these thoughts were "I feel great when I run", and "My legs are automatically moving forward". While we were training, we would say these sentences over and over to ourselves, and one day they became automatic. Since Margot was a teenager, she had a completely different mental pattern around running that supported the idea that she was a terrible runner, and was not capable of running in any race! As a result of the reprogramming, she did not walk or stop during the entire race! Even if you have a negative thinking pattern for years, it will change when you decide to change all thought patterns around this part of your life.
3. Take your list of thoughts and separate them into two columns; one that supports your goals, and one that does not help you create your dreams.
4. Take the list that does not support you, and rewrite these thoughts into positive ones. For example, "I am unorganized" would be shifted to "I easily organize everything in my life". Language is important when re-writing these sentences. Remember to use the present tense, and avoid using the future tense.
5. Prioritize the list of new thoughts in order of importance. Which new thought would have the most positive impact on your life? What part of your life do you want to shift first?
6. Take the top choice, and begin to integrate it into your life. The best way of doing this is by creating reminders that can help your mind focus on the new thought. Develop visual reminders by writing your new thought on a card, and posting it around your house or/and office. You can also enlist a friend to help remind you of the new thought form that you are creating. You can ask him or her to notice if your communication reflects any of the old unwanted thoughts, and then gently point this out to you. Sometimes we are operating under the influence of old patterns without even being conscious of it due to deeply ingrained habits. Please remember to choose a friend who knows how to communicate with love and compassion. When learning something new, it is important to surround yourself with supportive people who do not tear you down if you unconsciously fall back into old patterns.
7. Applaud yourself for each step you take towards making your new thought an integral part of your thinking patterns. Be gentle with yourself if you find yourself reverting back to old thoughts. Remember that it sometimes takes time to shift and that's OK.
More here at... www.ManifestingVibration.com
The Important Work of Abraham...
time you praise something,
"Feel" your way to manifest anything you desire...
If you want to learn how to manifest anything, study the wonderful work of Abraham and Ester Hicks.
Esther Hicks (in partnership with her husband Jerry) has been channeling the work of Abraham for quite a few decades now. Their ground-breaking work has inspired many to realize their own blocks to prosperity and abundance - including sparking the life-paths of numerous now well-known teachers...
A few of their Daily Law of Attraction Quotes...
"You are magnificent beings, in the perfect place at the perfect time, unfolding perfectly, never getting it done, and never getting it wrong. Be more playful about all of it. "Today, no matter where I'm going, no matter what I am doing, and no matter who I'm doing it with -- it is my dominant intent to look for that which I'm wanting to see. I'm wanting to find thoughts and words and actions that feel good while I'm finding them. For in doing so, I am, in the moment, practicing the art of allowing all that I've been telling the Universe I'm wanting, for all of the days of my existence."
Abraham, Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, October 29th, 2000
"You are loved. All is well. You've trained yourself to face reality. You've trained yourself to tell the truth. You've trained yourself to tell it like it is. So in the beginning, these fantasies feel a little inappropriate, because it's like you're fooling yourself. Sometimes people will say, "Well, isn't this just denial?" And we say, we hope so! We hope that you are denying the absence that you do not want. And we hope that you are embracing the presence of what you do. But somehow the idea of denial has become a dirty word to you; like it is virtuous to face the reality of the horror of your own lives. And we would be ignoring anything that did not please us. We would get our eyes on what feels good."
Abraham, Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Friday, March 9th, 2001
"Source (Great Spirit/God/Goddess) never wields vengeance or offers punishment, for Source understands you are valuable; you are worthy; you are blessed. Source understands that you never get it done and you cannot get it wrong, and that even when you stand in a place that currently feels wrong, ultimately you will return to what feels right. You can return now to what feels right with an adjustment of your thought process and an adjustment of your vibration and a changing of your point of attraction and a finally letting in of the Well-Being that is flowing to you always."
Abraham, Excerpted from the workshop in North Los Angeles, CA on Saturday, March 6th, 2004
DVDs & Books on Prosperity & Abundance...
I Stumbled on this by Accident One Day...
This Little Video Started Me on a path to creating my own Income-Generating (and legitimate) online Business which totally supports my own work - It could support your own work too - whatever it is that you do - on any theme or topic... You really can do what you love and the money will follow...
Watch the short Video now>>
Open Your Own Free Shop Online...
Are you creative and like to create? Do you paint and draw, take photographs or doodle? Have you written your own book, a comic, or a How-To-Manual... or recorded a CD of music, data information or a DVD?
Well... You could start earning off your own created stuff with your own free online store with cafepress (CP). Create t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats and caps, mugs, buttons, clocks, greeting cards, postcards, posters, magnets, books, CDs, magazines and much, much more...
CP supports artists and creative people to get their stuff online with their own stores where you can get started with a free shop offering your work for sale todayif you want... they also have a great community support system to help you out too.
Setting up your new shop is fast and easy...
Click here for more information and to join by clicking the banner below >>
Page is a Source for Some Free Lessons on Manifesting Prosperity & Abundance
Manifest what you want with powerful and very effective prosperity affirmations...
How to manifest anything - How to manifest money quickly and fast...
Learn prosperity happiness... Manifest more prosperity money...
Think Cash Feel Cash and Manifest Cash! - Free Coaching Course Manifesting Abundance
The Abundance Course on Positive Thought
More free links, resources and lessons to enhance and better your life will be added...
This site will grow and grow... please come back and visit soon!
Wishing you the best in whatever you do!
© 2008 - 2010 copyright - all rights reserved - Links to Abundance & Prosperity
For Free Information and Free Lessons for Manifesting Prosperity please see above..